To develop and deliver local implementation of the Global positioning for Monkey Shoulder, Hendrick’s, Drambuie along with driving sustainable brand growth, brand awareness, equity, consumer engagement and brand profitability through ATL, disruptive and engaging consumer and channel programmes.
- Deliver Brand targets through sound financial planning, project resource management, alignment of systems and processes and effective direction of brand advocacy activity in order to ensure effective utilization of A&P.
- Create and deliver brand ideas through a 360 approach through the line ATL, on ground properties and Influencer Programs to deliver brand awareness and preference.
- Research and consumer led approach to deliver clear priorities and objectives.
- Lead effective development and implementation of Brand Strategy, Brand extension, priorities, annual marketing plans to build brand positioning and gain market share.
- Design and execute strong off trade and on trade tool kits along with innovative PR strategies to result in Omni channel campaigns in collaboration with Sales teams/GBTs to deliver locally aligned brand executions.
- Lead and own Banquet/large consumption occasions/Gifting / VAP solutions to deliver consideration.
- Be a Champion of Route to Consumer and Category understanding to deliver M&E/insights.
- Align the Brand Ambassador activities with local/global brand strategies to deliver brand love and awareness.
- Maintain excellent relationships with key internal and external stakeholders in order to optimise delivery of activities and facilitate timely, relevant communication.
Our Ideal Candidate
- MBA is required.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience out of which 3-4 years in Brand Marketing is mandatory.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Has a confident proactive approach and is consistently reliable in delivery.
- Creative and strategic thinking.
- Strong experience in project management.
- Proven ability in generating unique and compelling marketing ideas and strategies.
- Strong influencing skills and a bias for action.
- Demonstrates initiative necessary to handle multiple projects in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated ability and knowledge of various software packages, particularly all Microsoft Office applications (specifically Excel) and Adobe creative suit is an advantage but not essential.
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare for employees and dependents
- Pension provision for local nationals is addressed by the statutory Employees’ Provident Fund.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Private Life Assurance
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at email@example.com.
William Grant & Sons