This is a great opportunity to be a part of the dynamic and business critical channel of Global Travel Retail. Bringing a passion for building our brands and working closely with Global Marketing teams, this role, within the wider GTR Marketing team, will engage and inspire key stakeholders across the business on the potential the Global Travel channel can bring in building brand equity, value and consumer engagement through the many touch points the channel can reach
Deliver on our ambitious 5YP for our Premium Plus portfolio with a clear focus on strategically important Brands: Monkey Shoulder, Hendrick’s and Grants Set and activate brand strategy that leads to improved ROI across relevant financial & brand equity measures for this portfolio of brands in the Global Retail channel. Lead interpretation of Global brand vision for full global GTR relevance outlining clear Channel/Customer priorities and executing this to highest standards to build customer & consumer commitment for best long-term ROI.
Our Ideal Candidate
Our ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a creative mind-set, and proven experience of brand management who wants to be part of a brilliant team and a great Company to work on some of the drinks industry’s most iconic brands. Is passionate about interpreting brand and business diagnostics to deliver actionable outcomes. Is a resilient self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity in a fast paced business environment and who can work on their own initiative
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
- Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
William Grant & Sons