Are you looking to grow your marketing career while launches new brands in exciting categories? William Grant & Sons has been a pioneer in creating successful, new-to-world brands within the U.S. spirits market. The Brand Manager will play a key role in accelerating further growth across the portfolio with a key focus on commercial programming and last mile consumer conversion.
The Brand Manager will lead program development and oversee execution of new-to-world brand creation, launch, and commercialization in both the on and off-premise channels. This person will also lead or support key programs, including but not limited to innovation ideation, project management, creative development, shopper and eCommerce programs, media planning, and PR. The Brand Manager will be responsible for managing key global stakeholder relationships as well as cross-functional Commercial stakeholder relationships. Lastly, the Brand Manager will be responsible for analyzing the effectiveness of marketing programs, evaluating strategies, and identifying new opportunities.
Our Ideal Candidate
Our ideal candidate brings 2-3 years of brand management, trade marketing, or innovation experience within the alcohol beverage category. In addition, our ideal candidate has a demonstrated track record of leading projects from strategy to execution to evaluation, and is a self-starter. Finally, a successful candidate will need to demonstrate strong commercial understanding and a track record of building and promoting new-to-world brands. The pay range for this role, based out of our New York City office, is $99,540 - $113.400.
Other skills and qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s Degree is required; Master’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field is preferable
- Minimum 2 years of progressively responsible brand management experience within the beverage/alcohol or consumer product goods industry
- An understanding of the marketing mix and key levers to impact a brand’s performance
- Experience in managing effective and positive key stakeholder relationships – agencies and field sales partners – to drive the brands agenda within the business
- Experience in Innovation, either in ideation or launch/execution
- Consumer focus or commercial rigor
- Strong influencing skills and a bias for action
- Strong written & verbal communication skills; strong interpersonal skills
- High energy and hands-on attitude
The pay range for this position located in our New York City office is $99,540 to $113,400
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous vacation entitlement.
- Comprehensive Private Healthcare that includes Medical, Dental & Vision
- Our employees can join our 401(k) savings plan. The company matches employees’ contribution up to 5%, in addition to a Discretionary Contribution.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life and AD&D cover is a multiple of three times your annual basic salary.
- Product allowance so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands with your family and friends.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim funding each year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. We’re proud to provide equal opportunity to all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, family medical history or genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at email@example.com.
We want to make sure that all applicants are treated equally. To support this we will anonymize all applications during the screening stage. Details such as name, dates and educational establishments will only be visible to the recruitment team and hiring leader once an applicant is invited to interview, these details are hidden during the screening stage. To be able to anonymize applications they all need to be in the same format. You can upload a CV but we would also ask you to complete an application form – your CV will not be visible during screening. We hope you agree that this is good use of your time to help ensure a fair recruitment process.
William Grant & Sons