Do you have a passion for tequila? Milagro Tequila is a 100% agave premium tequila brand that was born out of the optimism in the bright, vibrant, artistic world of modern Mexico City. We are looking for a dynamic, entrepreneurial individual to represent the brand and its values to consumers, trade and media.
The Brand Ambassador will authentically and responsibly represent the Milagro brand, identify key stakeholders, and influence and forge relationships with journalists, bartenders, and all the local movers and shakers. The Brand Ambassador will be the face of the brand through storytelling, training and events. Lastly, the Brand Ambassador will manage an intense travel schedule and execute a wide variety of activities on behalf of the brand.
Our Ideal Candidate
Our ideal candidate will be a self-starter with an infectious personality, creative mind-set, a deep love and appreciation for tequila, and a knack for growing and influencing their network. Preferably, our ideal candidate is bilingual (Spanish and English) and exhibits cultural sensitivity. Our Brand Ambassadors are incredible presenters and story tellers. They are also strategic, innovative and deliver results. They set high standards and exceed consumer and customer expectations.
Additional skills and qualifications:
- Strong background in spirits, either through professional experience or personal interest
- Excellent communication skills, verbal & written
- Creative & innovative thinking
- Strong influencing & partnering abilities
- Interpersonal effectiveness
- Entrepreneurial and self-starter
- Ability to act as a consultant within team structure
- Spirits industry knowledge and experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
This role is not eligible for international relocation.
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous vacation entitlement.
- Comprehensive Private Healthcare that includes Medical, Dental & Vision
- Our employees can join our 401(k) savings plan. The company matches employees’ contribution up to 5%, in addition to a Discretionary Contribution.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life and AD&D cover is a multiple of three times your annual basic salary.
- Product allowance so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands with your family and friends.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim funding each year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. We’re proud to provide equal opportunity to all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, family medical history or genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want to make sure that all applicants are treated equally. To support this we will anonymize all applications during the screening stage. Details such as name, dates and educational establishments will only be visible to the recruitment team and hiring leader once an applicant is invited to interview, these details are hidden during the screening stage. To be able to anonymize applications they all need to be in the same format. You can upload a CV but we would also ask you to complete an application form – your CV will not be visible during screening. We hope you agree that this is good use of your time to help ensure a fair recruitment process.
William Grant & Sons