To inspire consumers and trade, especially the bartending community, recruiting them and building the brand image and awareness (equity) whilst networking, inspiring and coaching the sales teams, ensuring increased growth and awareness of the brand in line with WG&S targets.
- Plan, deliver, review, and evaluate agreed range of activities to increase awareness and knowledge amongst customers and consumers in line the brands profile, current brand plans and budgets.
- Build strong working relationships with relevant agencies, customers, Australian on-premises community, and internal stakeholders to optimise opportunities to deliver value adding activities and increase product visibility.
- Ensure, through a range of activities, that customers are equipped to serve and promote the brand to consumers, enabling them to become champions/ambassadors for the Brand.
- Work seamlessly with appointed agencies to deliver brand event programmes across all customer channels
- Be the face of the brand and be a source of brand knowledge to our own employees to help with internal brand building and with trade and consumer journalists to hold events, tastings and participate in interviews.
- Monthly reporting of KPIs and competitor activity
- Network with the wider Brand Ambassador community, exchanging information and best practice, allowing knowledge to be widely spread throughout the WG&S team
- Utilizing web assets, in particular social media routes, to develop awareness around the brand, recruiting new consumers etc.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Experience in drinks industry
- Microsoft Office skills
- Strong interpersonal skill and the ability to influence
- Strong and active network
- Clear and effective communication skills for public speaking
- Ability to work under pressure and autonomously
- RSA certification (Australia wide)
- Experience working on events and festivals
- Knowledge of the brand and curiosity about the category and industry
- Hospitality – experience working on events / festivals
- Cocktail expertise & menu development
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement.
- Private Health insurance
- Superannuation (company contribution of 10.75%)
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Private Life Assurance and Total Permanent Disability cover
- Product allowance so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands with your family and friends.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim funding each year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
William Grant & Sons