To be the face of the WG&S core and luxury portfolio in all trade channels within the market and partner with Channel Activation Manager to execute omnichannel strategies in line with market priorities utilizing market and consumer insights. Own & drive the portfolio awareness through building locally executable and relevant marketing assets in line with global guidelines to maximise long-term sustainable value growth and build long term brand equity.
- Understand local market, shopper, and consumer insights to input into local brand planning and execution
- Clear understanding of role of brands in market, lifecycle stage, tools available to drive sales and equity wins with focus on delivering exponential growth
- Lead and develop relationships with local agency partners to optimize delivery of activities and facilitate effective timely communication
- Partner with in-market Channel Activation Manager and Portfolio Manager to ensure the rolling execution activity plan is in line with the approved local Brand plans
- Clarity on Brand guidelines and plans to adapt to local market needs for relevance with full accountability for all brand plan executions, spend allocation and effectiveness tracking of plans
- Manage and control A&P budget in line with allocation received from Regional Marketing Team & Country Manager
- Ensure the measurement and evaluation of key programs and initiatives to ensure their effectiveness and drive continuous improvement
- Analyse and propose new/effective marketing platforms to maximize consumer reach and brand awareness with clear recommendations on the investment to the Portfolio Manager. This can be based on competitor activities and market intelligence for us to get key learning from
- Monitor and report on competitor activity and market intelligence, including promotions, prices, deals and evaluate their impact on our brands and plans, making recommendations to respond appropriately
- Partner with Channel Activation Manager to contribute to integrated activity plans for sign off during Lockdown Meetings and Cycle Briefings to Commercial team and to ensure detailed channel mechanics, A&P, and KPIs are based on insights with clear barriers to overcome
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and dental cover for employees (including dependents) and vision cover.
- Pension provision for local nationals is addressed by the statutory Provident Fund.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Private Life Assurance and Total Permanent Disability cover.
- Product allowance so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands with your family and friends.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim funding each year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at email@example.com.
William Grant & Sons