Do you want to become part of one the UKs most prestigious family legacies? Here at Bellshill, we have a rare opportunity for a Bottling Hall Team Leader who can lead an effective bottling line team with continuous improvement being at the heart of everything you do. Focused on achieving on-time-in-full service performance, attaining right-first-time product quality, achieved safely with full compliance and in line with budget.
- Ensure area of responsibility is compliant with all Health & Safety, BRC, Environmental & Customs Legislation and leads team(s) to be proactive in addressing safety observations / risks
- Responsible for ensuring overall product quality meets defined standards. To achieve this, the position is responsible for ensuring all processes, equipment, documentation and training are appropriate, compliant and safe
- Facilitate and lead team in Bottling and cross-functional continuous improvement initiatives to deliver functional KPI improvements in Safety, Quality, Service, Cost and People
- Develop & maintain strong relationships with key internal stakeholders to ensure alignment of functional objectives and maximise and manage utilisation of that service provision from stakeholders
- Manage the area of responsibility budget including variable and fixed costs for maximum functional benefit.
- Own & report on the daily, weekly & monthly deliverables (KPI's), monitors and leads action when required to ensure commitments against deliverables are met
- Demonstrate behaviours in line with our diversity and inclusion aim, which is to create and promote a diverse and inclusive culture at WG&S where ideas, differences and views are respected and where all employees are encouraged to create their own personal legacy.
- Leads, motivates and develops their team in line with the Company Values to maximise employee engagement.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Currently working in a Shift Manager or Production Team Leader role, or can demonstrate experience of leading and training a team to deliver against a range of targets.
- Ability to communicate & influence team Members
- An Analytical mindset and problem solver
- Understanding of continuous improvement and lean manufacturing would be beneficial
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
- Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
William Grant & Sons