The Grant’s Global Brand team sits within Global Marketing, and plays a key role in delivering on marketing’s vision to ‘put people at the heart of our brands, building them for enduring fame’.
Our global brand teams act as the guardians of our portfolio of iconic brands, managing the brand positioning and carefully defining their long-term vision. By working directly with our Owned Distribution Company markets as well as our third party marketing leads, our global brand teams deliver brilliant brand planning and execution of our marketing plans through collaboration and local insight.
The Grant’s Assistant Global Brand Manager will work as part of a team that leads the development and delivery of well-executed marketing programmes across our priority markets to drive the global ambition for Grant’s Whisky.
- Assist in the development and implementation of strategy for growth and work with regional marketing teams to develop effective local market brand plans that drive local engagement and positively impact consumer attitudes and behaviours.
- Monitor and evaluate competitor activity, making key recommendations that keep our brands distinctive and on its planned growth trajectory.
- Act as the day-to-day project manager for the brand marketing budgets to ensure all targets are met.
- Lead the creation and distribution of best practice toolkits for local markets, citing examples of excellence from across the globe.
- Develop strong stakeholder relationships in local markets, operations and central functions necessary to achieve brand ambitions.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Wants to be part of a brilliant team and a great Company to work on one of the drinks industry’s most iconic bands.
- Is driven by setting world class standards and operating in a truly global role.
- Has a strong desire to be part of the development and implementation of growth strategies and working with local markets to develop brand plans that drive engagement and change consumer attitudes.
- Possesses excellent project management, presentation and communication skills.
- Is a resilient self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity in a fast paced business environment and who can work on their own initiative.
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
- Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
- Due to the coronavirus outbreak we are keen to continue to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our employees, while continuing to protect our product. To reduce the risk access to our sites is limited to those essential to our production. All other employees are currently working from home.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.