Provide in-market implementation of Brand Plans for WG&S Core Brands in line with regional strategy to enhance value growth. Deliver trade marketing and commercial activation support, working closely with the Customer Marketing Manager and the local teams to ensure seamless execution of plans to deliver business objectives.
- Execute against annual activity calendar and project manage all key initiatives to ensure timely executions and at scale in priority segments for each brand, based on planned resource/budget allocation.
MARKET INSIGHT UNDERSTANDING:
- Understand market/consumer/customer insights, market/consumer/customer needs and trends, risks and opportunities produced by the Marketing Manager and how this impacts key stakeholders.
- Build strong awareness of local market trends (consumer, trade, competitor, political insight), and identify new disruption opportunities for WG&S core brands.
A&P BUDGET MANAGEMENT:
- Execute against monthly budget plan based on annual activity calendar and track on a monthly basis with regular updates on PO processing during relevant meeting rhythms.
- Implement and strictly adhere to company's purchasing policy to manage and control efficiency of A&P spend.
- Rationalise A&P spend, making adjustments and recommendations where necessary based on analysis of ROI of activities.
- Set objectives and KPIs for each activation platform, ensuring WG&S sales execution standards are upheld. As gatekeeper of the brands and sales support funds, provide the Commercial team with guidance and support on brand guidelines and activation standards.
- Support the Commercial team on delivery of activation proposals to the trade with clear business case justifications.
- Support the Customer Marketing Manager via coordinating execution of plans between various stakeholders to ensure assets and stock supplies are in place ahead of activations.
- Manage stock forecasting and POSM inventory, ensuring quality control, optimised stock levels and effective deployment.
- Track and evaluate the effectiveness of promotion activities versus pre-approved KPIs (pre and post M&E).
- Calculate ROI and provide post-activation report with pictures, results and learnings for best-practice sharing.
- Through 'Stop/Continue/Improve' traffic light recommendations, evaluate the effectiveness of the trade promotions implemented and provide recommendations to regional team based on collective feedback from the Commercial team and trade partners.
- Embed procurement process in market for external agencies according to regional guidelines, submit agency pitch for final selection and validation.
- Manage agencies to ensure best-in-class execution in line with brand guidelines and for the best value to WG&S (compliance, competitiveness, loyalty & added value).
- Build strong relationship with Regional Customer Marketing Hub counterparts, engaging regularly to provide feedback and updates or request support.
- Assist to organise and coordinate Brand Ambassador, Regional and Global Team visits; facilitate engagement with local media, partners and influencers in alignment with brand plans.
- Perform frequent market visits to key accounts to discuss, implement and evaluate activation plans, building effective working relationships with distributors, customers, agencies and suppliers.
OPERATING RHYTHMS & PLANNING:
- Assist the Customer Marketing Manager in various planning processes as part of the operating rhythm, and produce monthly reports on activities that have taken place with results and learning for future use.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, in a marketing, business or related subject with approximately 2+ years’ customer/trade marketing experience
- Strong commercial background with experience managing A&P Budgets and executing marketing campaigns
- Strong project management skills, and proven track record of working with agencies and stakeholders
- Track record of consistent and reliable delivery
- Proven interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and build strong working relationships both internally and externally
- Brings a positive can-do attitude and collaborative mentality, strong sense of integrity and dedication balanced with passion
- Fluent in English and local language, demonstrating good communication skills (both oral and written)
- Experience with an FMCG brand is advantageous
- Resilient, flexible and remains calm under pressure
- Strong sense of detail orientation, particularly in the execution of initiatives
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plans.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare for employees (including dependents), dental cover and annual health screenings.
- Pension provision for local nationals is addressed by the statutory Central Provident Fund (CPF). Alternative pension arrangements are available for non-locals.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Private Life Assurance and Total Permanent Disability cover.
- Product allowance so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands with your family and friends.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim funding each year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want to make sure that all applicants are treated equally. To support this we will anonymise all applications during the screening stage. Details such as name, dates and educational establishments will only be visible to the recruitment team and hiring leader once an applicant is invited to interview, these details are hidden during the screening stage. To be able to anonymise applications they all need to be in the same format. You can upload a CV but we would also ask you to complete an application form – your CV will not be visible during screening. We hope you agree that this is good use of your time to help ensure a fair recruitment process.