Assisting the Brand Managers on executing the Glenfiddich & The Balvenie India brand plan.
- Develop and execute a winning marketing plan for each of the allocated regionally managed brands
- A&P phasing and planning to deliver the activations planned
- Keep the brand strategy and implementation on track by identifying changes in consumer insights, channel dynamics and emerging trends
- Be the functional expert on experiential marketing and PR communications
- Connect, network, and create lasting WG&S India relationships with key opinion leaders and influencers in lifestyle and food & beverage space
- Align the Global teams to input with relevant assets and communication tools relevant for Indian market
- Assist the Head of Marketing in managing the trade partners from transfer of product knowledge to trade / consumer promotional support activity and pricing strategy implementation.
- Monitor and evaluate competitive activity making key recommendations that keep WG&S Core brands on their planned value growth trajectory.
- Communicate the brand development and best practice with Global Brand Team and regional team in IMEA.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Graduation in Business Administration or Marketing
- 4-5 years consumer marketing /brand activation experience, preferably with a premium/luxury, lifestyle brand.
- Hands-on experience in managing high net worth individuals, super premium consumers, corporate customers, and event management & execution
- Influencer reach, lifestyle media management skills and relationship building
- Ability to work with autonomy and with high level of self-drive
- Proactive, detail oriented
- Creative, with excellent presentation and communication skills
- Presentable, with in-depth understanding of the niche, luxury
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare for employees and dependents
- Pension provision for local nationals is addressed by the statutory Employees’ Provident Fund.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Private Life Assurance
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at email@example.com.
William Grant & Sons