We are hiring a Area Manager Middle East to help drive William Grant & Sons’ next phase of growth in this dynamic, fast-growing region for premium and luxury spirits. Based in Dubai, the role will manage our relationships and performance with long-established distributor partners in the attractive markets such as UAE, Turkey, Israel and Oman
Responsible for the sustainable growth of the William Grant & Sons portfolio across assigned markets, including delivery of the annual P&L targets.
Implements best practice distributor management tools to embed a strong culture of planning and execution of performance and activation of brand priorities.
Uses Route to Consumer approach to identify and unlock next generation growth opportunities for the portfolio.
Leverages full cross-functional resources within William Grant & Sons to build long-term win/win relationship with distributors.
Develop the best Route to Market strategy for the key countries, including Distributor contract negotiation
Our Ideal Candidate
Ambitious, tenacious and highly organised, you have a track record of identifying growth opportunities and engaging colleagues and partners to help you deliver against them.
Highly numerate with an equal focus on the top and bottom-line, you are used to operating in a complex and fast-moving environment to deliver results.
Your entrepreneurial, collaborative style sees you build win-win relationships with all with whom you interact.
You revel in the opportunity to spend frequent time in market to uncover insights which can drive performance.
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
- Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at email@example.com.
William Grant & Sons